We believe that everyone has something to offer to others. All of us can make a difference. At Journey we say that no one "just does" anything at Journey, because everything we do to serve others is meaningful and valuable. These volunteer opportunities are also great ways to get to know people at Journey.
Here are some key ways that you can volunteer at Journey on an ongoing basis
- Journey Kids - Leading or helping in one of our Journey Kids classes (Nursery, Toddlers, Pre-School, or Elementary). Contact: Stephanie Baugh
- Journey Students - Serving as an adult volunteer with our middle school and high school students. Contact: Aaron & Nicole Kerr
- Audio/Visual Team - This team oversees the sound, video, and lighting production for our main services and other events as well. Contact: Pastor David Wanat
- First Impressions Team - These are the cheerful people that greet everyone and make them feel welcome on Sundays. This team includes greeters, ushers, coffee bar servers, and other hospitality people. Contact: Alex Dingman
- Journey Band - If you play an instrument or sing, this is the team for you! Contact: Ryan Weldon