Journey Kids uses the Orange curriculum for our Toddler, pre-school and elementary classes. We also have a time for worship, prayer, activities, and crafts. It is our belief that family matters, so what we do on Sunday mornings is meant to compliment the things you are teaching your children at home. The Journey Kids team offers top-quality ministry for your child to give them a solid foundation for their faith. We believe that children are a gift from God and will teach them about the love of Jesus Christ.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Check in is from 9:30-10:15am (Speed this part up by pre-registering on this page. You only need to do this once).
You can receive a free key fob that will make it super easy and super quick to check in your kids.
Parents will be given two name tags. One for their child, and one to use when picking up their child. This ensures that only the person with the name tag may pick up your child.
- Please find a Journey Kids team volunteer in a teal t-shirt if you have any questions.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- BACKGROUND CHECKS - Every adult (18 years or older), teacher or classroom helper in Journey Kids has received a background check. Those checks are renewed every three years.
- AREA SAFETY MONITOR - Each Sunday there is a safety volunteer assigned to the Journey Kids area. They remain in the area outside the kids’ classrooms for the entire service.
- In Room Cameras - We have a camera in every one of our classrooms and parents can check out the live feed from a monitor in our lounge area.
- IN CASE YOU ARE NEEDED - If we need to contact you during the service, we will send a text message to your phone. If you do not respond, we will send someone to find you in the main service.
- IN CASE OF A FIRE OR FIRE ALARM - If there is a fire, or the fire alarm sounds, your child will be taken out of their class through the front exterior doors to the north parking lot.
- IN CASE OF A TORNADO ALARM - If a tornado alarm sounds, your child will be brought out of their class into the Lounge area outside the auditorium. They will sit along the wall with their class. You can pick them up there.
By completing the form below, you'll be able to walk right up to the Journey Kids check-in table and get the name tags for your children right away without having to fill out this info on the spot. We know how crazy Sunday mornings can get with kids, so we want to make the process as easy as possible! We'll see you soon!